What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Family Living Off the Grid with Renewable Energy takes Know How and Applies it to Electric Cars… Discovers the ‘SECRET’ to increasing the range of their Electric car up to an amazing 100 miles from a single charge with revolutionary discovery while building their own Electric Vehicle…How did they do it?
- Your electric car will travel at 50MPH.
- You can drive up to 100 miles on a single charge.
- We promise that you will be completely satisfied.
- Step-By-Step How To Convert A Car To Electric.
- How To Get Massive IRS Refunds.
- How to Cut Fuel Costs to Nearly Zero.
- How To Clean Up The Environment.
- For only a few hundred dollars you will have an electric car that rivals anything the large automakers can produce.
- Anyone can build their own electric car regardless of skill.
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Build Your Own Electric Car scores an averge of 2.85, which is low and isn’t really what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Build Your Own Electric Car scores 67.12/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.convert-2-ev.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: convert-2-ev.com you’ll also be taken through to convert-2-ev.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)